Casey Stoner Won Pole Position MotoGP Valencia
Australian world champion Casey Stoner of Honda, will start from pole position in the final MotoGP race of this season at Ricardo Tormo circuit on Sunday.
Stoner rid of his teammate Dani Pedrosa of Spain who won the second position with a gap of 1.014 seconds.
Meanwhile, Yamaha rider Ben Spies of the United States, will start from position three.
Meanwhile, the French rider Randy de Puniet who had looked impressive in practice sessions on Friday, won fourth place, and also his best performances this season, according to AFP.
Here are the results of a record qualifying MotoGP Valencia on Saturday.
- 1. Casey Stoner (Australia) Honda 1:31.861
- 2. Dani Pedrosa (Spanyol) Honda 1:32.875
- 3. Ben Spies (AS) Yamaha 1:33.057
- 4. Randy de Puniet (Prancis) Ducati 1:33.118
- 5. Alvaro Bautista (Spanyol) Suzuki 1:33.443
- 6. Valentino Rossi (Italia) Ducati 1:33.478
- 7. Nicky Hayden (AS) Ducati 1:33.656
- 8. Andrea Dovizioso (Italia) Honda 1:33.824
- 9. Hector Barbera (Spanyol) Ducati 1:34.186
- 10. Karel Abraham (Ceko) Ducati 1:34.265