Natalie Martinez, A Cuban American Actress
Natalie Martinez (born July 12, 1984) is an American model and actress. Martinez is known as the spokesmodel for JLO by Jennifer Lopez, and for her supporting role in the 2008 feature film Death Race. She did a music video titled "Rain Over Me" by Pitbull featuring Mark Anthony. She has also appeared in several music videos and telenovelas. In 2010-11, she starred in the television crime drama Detroit 1-8-7 as Detective Ariana Sanchez.
Martinez, a Cuban American,was born in Miami, Florida. Martinez is a 2002 graduate of St. Brendan High School. She is best known for her role as Michelle Miller on MyNetworkTV telenovela, Fashion House.
She was cast as a major character in Chuck, and appears in first-season promotional pictures of the cast. However, her character was cut before the series aired.
Biography and Career :
She attended the Miami-Dade Community College. Her career started at only 15 years old when she sent some photos to the cast of an advertisement.
After that, a shot for the TV spot of a clothing retailer TJ Maxx followed. The "Fashion House" telenovela gave her the opportunity to become a famous girl. Jennifer Lopez chose her from 5.000 models to be the one who will represent the face of her clothing line. She was seen in magazines like Maxim, Stuff and Open Your Eyes.
She is considered one of the sexiest Latin women on Earth and if you see her you can figure out why. Before starting a modeling career she hadn't dreamed about that for
a second. Her mother was the person who suggested her to try it and it was a really good thing.
One of the men in her life was actor Danny Masterson. Their relationship happened in 2003.
- Height: 172 cm
- Measurements: 34/23/35
- Hair Color: Brown
- Eye Color: Brown
- Dress Size: 34
- Agencies: 'Michele Pommier Management', Miami
- Advertisements: J. Lo
- Magazine Covers: UK: 'Maxim' - June 2003.
- "My mother told me to go to a competition they were having at a local mall to find J-Lo's spokesmodel. They were searching nationwide in six major cities. I did it for her. I went and really didn't think much of it. But I ended up qualifying as one of the six from Miami. They picked six out of every city, and out of those six J-Lo picked one from each city. They flew us to New York. She got to meet us and interviewed us all. There was a big press conference and that's when J-Lo announced the winner. I was picked out of 5,000 girls nationwide."
- "Cubanas are very strong women. So don't mess with us, don't take us for granted!"
- "I have to get the whole sense of the guy for me to be turned on by him, for me to actually like him. I like someone that has motivation and is really dedicated to something."