Seri A : Derby d'Italia On Saturday , Internazionale Milan VS Juventus
Inter coach Claudio Ranieri will be without the services of first-choice goalkeeper Julio Cesar, who suffered a thigh strain in the 1-1 draw with Atalanta on Wednesday. Defenders Andrea Ranocchia and Walter Samuel are ruled out of the crunch clash due to muscle problems, while Diego Forlan is still nursing a leg injury. Thiago Motta picked up a muscle injury and will also miss the match.
Juventus boss Antonio Conte will also be missing No. 1 as Gianluigi Buffon is still out with a shoulder injury he picked up in training last week. Emanuele Giaccherini is nearing a return but won't be back in time to face Inter, while Milos Krasic was left out against Fiorentina on Tuesday for tactical reasons and could suffer the same fate against the Nerazzurri at the weekend.
|DID YOU KNOW?|
- Inter have two wins in their last five games (W2 D1 L2) and have conceded seven goals during that span.
- The Nerazzurri have only picked up one Serie A victory at home this season.
- The San Siro side's last league victory over Juve came on April 16, 2010.
- Juventus are undefeated on their road travels this term (W1 D2) but have only scored two goals during that stretch.
- Antonio Conte's men have failed to score in only one of their first eight Serie A encounters.
- The Turin outfit have lost only once in their past four league matches against Inter (W2 D1 L1).